AIIMS PG exam is an Online based entrance examination conducted by AIIMS (All India Institute for Medical Sciences) for admission to MD, MS, DM, M.Ch, MDS.
The exam is organised twice a year for filling seats in PG courses in AIIMS of different states.
So now before you jump into its preparation pool, you should know Subject wise Marks Distribution that will help you strategize time of study very efficiently.
Let us take a look at Subject Wise Marks Distribution & Weightage of Exam.
Subject Wise Marks Distribution & Weightage of Exam :
|SUBJECT||No. of Questions||Weightage|
|SOCIAL & PREVENTIVE MEDICINE||16||8%|
|SURGERY,ENT, ORTHOPAEDICS & ANAESTHESIA||30||15%|
|MEDICINE, DERMATOLOGY, & VENEREOLOGY||26||13%|
|RADIODIAGNOSIS & RADIOTHERAPY||9||4.5%|
|OBSTETRICS & GYNAECOLOGY||16||8%|
AIIMS Seat Matrix :
As per the final seat position received on 05.06.2020 from the Academic Section, AIIMS, New Delhi, the following changes in the seat position are hereby notified:
(1) AIIMS, New Delhi: Sixteen (16) more seats have been added in AIIMS New Delhi.
(2) AIIMS, Bhopal: Six (6) more seats have been added in AIIMS Bhopal.
(3) AIIMS, Bhubaneswar: Three (3) more seats have been added in AIIMS Bhubaneswar.
(4) AIIMS, Jodhpur: The Total seats of AIIMS Jodhpur remain unchanged.
(5) AIIMS, Nagpur: Eight (8) more seats have been added in AIIMS Nagpur.
(6) AIIMS, Patna: Two (2) more seats have been added in AIIMS Patna.
(7) AIIMS, Raipur: The Total seats of AIIMS Raipur remain unchanged.
(8) AIIMS, Rishikesh: The Total seats of AIIMS Rishikesh remains unchanged.
The Final seat position for MD/MS for July 2020 session is as follows:
|AIIMS, NEW DELHI||224||91||61||35||16||21|
Also Check :